Let us help you with your Rodent Removal Issue
Rodents, rats and mice can be a nuisance and we are here to help. Stop Bugging Me Pest Control is the local choice for ridding you of rodents, rats and mice.
- For interior/exterior service up to 3000 sq ft includes inspection
- Limited exclusion work and trap setting
- 1 additional follow up in 7-10 days
- Homes larger than 3000 sq ft will be charged an additional $5.00 per 100 sq ft.
Offer cannot be combined with other specials or offers
Offer cannot be applied to current or past jobs
Offer is for residential service only
Appointments are to be performed during normal business hours
Offer is pest specific and may not be used for other services
- Treatments are not warranted on single service basis
Sales tax not included
Rodents cause damage to thousands of homes every year in the Puget Sound. Stop Bugging Me Pest Control is the local choice for rodent removal and remediation including mice, rats, and other northwest invaders. Our certified technicians will make your home safe from rodents including mice and rats to keep them from further damaging your home.
By being the Northwest’s trusted choice for rodent control Stop Bugging Me offers more value with a more experienced staff.
- Local technicians and ownership means we are part of the community you live in. We are neighbors and friends, and are here for the long haul if you ever have a problem.
- Our services are effective and our technicians are environmentally conscience. We offer extremely safe and effective methods of rat and mouse control.
“Stop Bugging Me came out to assess the exterior of my home for rodent activity and to place traps. Went great! Work was thorough and they came out the next week for a free follow up to clean the traps.”
“We had the perimeter of the house sprayed and cleared of spiders and webs. Stop Bugging Me was prompt, efficient, friendly, and did a great job clearing our house (which had been sitting vacant for a month and was covered in webs).”
“They were very helpful in explaining what the ants were looking for and doing, and completing the necessary repeat treatments to get rid of them. We have them come out every three months and haven’t seen any ants in the house since the summer. The technicians are always courteous.”