With autumn here, we wanted to remind everyone of a few important items:
- Clean/inspect your gutters – Make sure your down spouts are connected and that rain water is diverted away from the foundation of the home before the heavy rains start.
- Check for leaks – After/during a rainstorm, poke your head into your attic and looks for signs of roof leakage. If we are on site for a job, we would be more than happy to do this for you.
- Inspect your furnace – At a minimum, you should replace your filter. Consider hiring a professional to look over your furnace and give you a thumbs up.
- Perimeter check – Walk around your home and look for anything out of the ordinary. Clear away any debris that may have accumulated around your foundation and be sure there is space between the ground and siding.
- Crawlspace vents – Be sure to check for debris in or around crawlspace vents and ensure the vents are intact. These vents help eliminate moisture making your home healthy and energy efficient.
We are your local choice for Pest Control and are GreenPro and QualityPro certified by the National Pest Management Association.