As a leader and innovator in the pest control industry, Stop Bugging Me Pest Control is always looking for talented people to join our team.
Stop Bugging Me is currently looking for experienced technicians and office staff, as well as individuals just getting started. Stop Bugging Me Pest Control offers competitive wages and a full range of benefits.
Do you like having new challenges presented to you every day? Are you organized and self-motivated? Do you enjoy working with people? If you have answered yes to these questions then a career in pest control may be your calling. Pest control experience is not necessary since we offer technical training in-house. We will get you into that super hero suit sooner than you think!
About Our Positions
• Retail customer service in a technical field.
• Passion for solving problems “Takes pride in completing a job and solving issues.”
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
• Customer service focused.
• Current valid driver’s license with a good driving history.
• “Can-do” attitude and be able to work independently.
• Knowledge of pest identification, activity, ecology, and biology.
• Valid WSDA pest control license.
• 3+ years of Pest Control experience.
• Experience executing Integrated Pest Management (IPM) plan
• Signing bonus for experienced technicians!
• Managing a large amount of incoming calls
• Solving customer’s and technician’s problems
• Schedule technicians based on geographical location
• Filling out and filing paperwork
• Explaining and selling services to customers
• Other reasonable duties as assigned
• Proven customer service experience
• Strong phone handling skills
• Excellent communication and mastery of the English language
• Ability to manage time effectively and multi-task
• High school diploma
Drive revenue through effective cold calling and relationship maintenance.
Serve customers by providing product, pricing, and service information
Work with office staff for scheduling and effective hand-off.
Inform customers of new products and services that we offer
Handle customer complaints and inquiries for a positive resolution
Excellent Customer Service skills
Self-organized; self-proficient, self-motivated
Present yourself professionally on the phone and in-person
Current Washington State driver’s license and reliable vehicle
Typing proficiency for data entry and CRM
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Strong Customer Service background
Time management and organizational skills
Previous sales experience
Whether you are interested in joining us in the office or in the field – we want to hear from you.
To learn more about our group of businesses and opportunities please visit us at: