Did you know that Seattle is ranked #13 in the nation for bed bug calls! Stop Bugging Me Pest Control provides immediate response, thorough inspections to determine the level of bed bug infestation and the best methods of control for your situation. We have the experience and expertise in bed bug treatments. We service the Puget Sound region, including Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue and other nearby communities. Wherever you live leave everything to us! If you need to get rid of bed bugs, call us today 206-749-2847 or request a free quote right now.
I’ve got bed bugs! What now? Getting rid of Bed Bugs can be almost impossible on your own. Here’s a few reasons why:
- They prefer tight spaces allowing them to hide in every crack & crevice available within a room or wall void
- They can go for long periods of time without food
- Some are resistant to insecticide applications
- They are nocturnal which can allow them to avoid detection causing populations to grow
Bed bugs must be professionally exterminated. Call us today if you have any questions or concerns with bed bugs in your home.
SBM’s Approach to Bed Bug Inspection & Control Stop Bugging Me Pest Control is uniquely qualified to address bed bug infestations in residential and commercial settings. We have devoted a great deal of resources and time in developing our bed bug treatment process along with educating our technicians to keep them on the cutting edge of bed bug biology and control.
Canine Bed Bug Detection Stop Bugging Me Pest Control utilizes a certified bed bug canine specifically trained to detect bed bugs. The canine can detect an infestation through its sense of smell rather than a visual detection. A pest control professional can only detect visible signs of bed bugs. By utilizing our canine service you add an additional layer to the inspection that goes above and beyond human results which leads to higher success rates of locating bed bug harborage areas and assuring the customer if bed bugs are truly the issue.
Here are some helpful tips on dealing with Bed Bugs: Determining the source of where the bed bugs came from can help prevent continued or future infestations. Common sources include:
- Overnight visitors in the last three months
- Second-hand furniture, appliances and/or clothes
- Wall-sharing neighbors
- Movie Theaters
Caution should be taken not to bring bed bugs into non-infested rooms:
- Avoid spreading the infestation by moving things from infested rooms into other rooms unless completely sealed in plastic or thoroughly inspected.
- Heat is your best friend when it comes to combating bed bugs. All washing machine safe articles including bedding from infested rooms, clothes, etc. should be washed in hot water and dried on high heat then sealed in thick plastic bags.
Planning a trip? Would like to know if your hotel has ever had a bed bug complaint, visit: www.bedbugregistry.com